4.03.2011

Lunardis

Last summer we tried Lunardi's Restaurant in Beechview with Beth and G on a Friday night.  Its a tiny little Italian place that the Dormont/Lebo crowd pass by every day on the T, so it was just asking for a try.  We enjoyed it, so when I saw it pop up on Groupon later in the fall I couldn't say no!  Last night David and I went back for a date night to use that Groupon before it disappeared.  It was a kitschy as I remembered,  reminding me of mom's kitchen, or maybe grandma's.  David had the chicken parmesan and i had an absolutely delicious chicken marsala served over spinach.  It was a good thing that we called ahead for reservations -- they only have 7 tables plus the bar, and it was hopping!  I also noticed that they seem to not only sell adult beverages, but it would appear that you can byoW and they'll just charge a corking fee :)  That makes me happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment