1/2 cup couscous
1 tsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
Pinch ref pepper flakes
14 oz can diced tomatoes
Pinch of sugar
1 cup chick peas
St and pepper to taste
1. Start by cooking the couscous
2. Cook the minced garlic and red pepper flakes in the oil for a few minutes until fragrant.
3. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, and sugar to the pan. Bring to a boil and summer for a few minutes.
4 meanwhile bringing water to a boil. Balance kale for approx 3-5 min. Remove, dry, and chop kale.
5. Stir the kale, tomatoes, and brand together and hear to warm.
6. Combine sauce and couscous and enjoy!
Note: I used about 2 cups of of kale and added some spinach that needs using