2.13.2011

BLT dip

We enjoyed some super bowl sadness last week with friends.  There was so much awesome food there!  I know my southern friends think I was going to be walking to 'northern we don't cook here' territory, but they are certainly giving you a run for the money here.  David brought wings and I decided to bring my A game with some BLT dip.  You know bacon makes everything yum-tastic.

Materials
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 lb bacon
3/4 pint grape tomatoes chopped
2-5 green onions

Methods
Combine the sour cream and mayonnaise and mixed well.  While the  bacon cooks,  chop the tomatoes an green onions up into small pieces.  Take the cooked bacon and crumble into the dip.  Mix and chill.  The longer you let it sit the better it tastes!!!

Verdict --
Bacon makes everything taste awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment